Tuna Salad with Chopped Eggs
Prep Time: 30 mins | 6 Servings
For when you are craving tuna salad and also egg salad. This is just what you need.
Recipe by: Muy Bueno
- 2 (5oz) cans of Bumble Bee® Chunk White Tuna
- 1/3 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 to 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 jalapeño (optional), diced
- Lemon pepper seasoning to taste
In a mixing bowl break up the tuna with a fork.
Toss with the pickles, onion, celery, and eggs. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard. Add jalapeño, if using. Stir to combine.
Season with lemon pepper, to taste.