SPICY THAI CHILI TUNA WRAP
Prep Time: 20 mins | 1 Serving
- 1 pouch (2.5 oz.) Bumble Bee Spicy Thai Chili Seasoned Tuna
- 1 large (9 to 10-inch) whole wheat tortilla wrap
- 1 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup microgreens
- ¼ cup matchstick cut carrot
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup thin strips red pepper
- ¼ cup thin strips yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
Lightly spray wrap with cooking spray on one side.
Cook wrap, sprayed side down, in large skillet over medium–high heat until browned.
Lay wrap, browned side down, on plate, spread with mayonnaise and top with cucumber slices, spinach, microgreens, carrots, cabbage, red pepper, yellow pepper, green onion and tuna.
Roll up tightly to enclose filling.