PINK SALMON ZITI
Prep Time: 30 mins | 2 Servings
- 1 pouch (5 oz.) Bumble Bee Pink Salmon
- 1 package (10 oz.) mini San Marzano or grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 ounces ziti pasta
- 2/3 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350º.
Coat tortilla with non-stick cooking spray on all sides; fold tortillas in half on a baking sheet.
Bake 8 minutes; turn folded tortillas over, continue baking 4 to 6 minutes until crisp.
Roast corn in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until charred.
Drizzle avocado wedges with 1 teaspoon lime juice. Fill tortillas with equal amounts of avocado, corn, red onion, radishes, cilantro and tuna.
Combine mayonnaise and remaining lime juice; season with salt and pepper to taste, drizzle over tacos.