Mediterranean Salmon Orzo Salad
Prep Time: 10 mins | 6 Servings
Have this bright and tangy orzo tuna salad for lunch this week!
Recipe by: Marisa Moore
- 1 (5oz) Bumble Bee®Premium Pink Salmon Skinless and Boneless Pouch
- ½ lb. orzo or any gluten-free pasta
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- ¼ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup pitted black olives, drained and sliced
- ½ cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
Cook the orzo according to package directions using salted water.
While the pasta cooks, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl or shake in a jar until well blended.
Drain the pasta.
Add to the bowl with the salmon, tomatoes, olives, and parsley.
Toss to combine. Serve warm or chilled.