Salmon & Cream Cheese Bagel with Egg
Chic, flavorful and just plain impressive, this bagel will delight at the first bite! It packs flavor and nutrition while still being quick and easy to prepare with a few simple ingredients such as delightfully moist salmon, hardboiled egg, red onion, silky avocado, and chives. Great for any time of the day or to try with tuna instead – enjoy!
- 1 can (5 oz) Prime Fillet® Skinless and Boneless Atlantic Salmon, drained
- 1 bagel, split and toasted
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 egg, hardboiled and sliced
- 1 thin slice of red onion, separate rings
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon wedge (if desired)
To assemble, evenly spread cream cheese on toasted bagel halves. Divide sliced egg and place on top each cream cheese bagel half and then top with red onion.
Break salmon fillet into bite size pieces and divide evenly to top bagel halves. Finish with avocado, chives, salt and pepper. Add lemon wedge for fresh squeeze of lemon juice on bagel if desired.