Salmon & Cream Cheese Bagel with Egg
The real breakfast of champions, this ever-chic Salmon & Cream Cheese Bagel with Egg recipe features exquisite layers of moist, rich salmon, hard-boiled egg, red onion, silky avocado, and chives, and comes packed with nutrition. Now you have an even better excuse to skip getting dressed to go to brunch.
- 1 can (5 oz) Prime Fillet® Skinless and Boneless Atlantic Salmon, drained
- 1 bagel, split and toasted
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 egg, hardboiled and sliced
- 1 thin slice of red onion, separate rings
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon wedge (if desired)
To assemble, evenly spread cream cheese on toasted bagel halves. Divide sliced egg and place on top each cream cheese bagel half and then top with red onion.
Break salmon fillet into bite size pieces and divide evenly to top bagel halves. Finish with avocado, chives, salt and pepper. Add lemon wedge for fresh squeeze of lemon juice on bagel if desired.