ALBACORE TUNA BRUNCH BAGEL
Prep Time: 20 mins | 2 Servings
- 2 pouches (2.5 oz. each) Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup soft cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large multigrain bagel, split
- ½ cup watercress leaves
- 2 hard cooked eggs, sliced
Combine water, vinegar and sugar in a small glass bowl; microwave at high power 1½ minute.
Add onion to bowl, soak until cool, about 15 minutes; drain well.
Combine cream cheese, dill and pepper in a small bowl. Lightly toast bagel, spread cream cheese evenly over each bagel half.
Top each bagel half with an equal amount of watercress and onions.
Place one sliced egg and 1 pouch tuna over onions on each bagel half; garnish with small watercress leaves.