Loaded Tuna Salad
Prep Time: 10 mins | 4-6 Servings
- 2 (12 oz) cans of Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water
- ½ cup celery, finely diced
- ½ cup red onions, finely diced
- ½ cup green onions, finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped (dried dill works too)
- Juice of 1 lemon (adjust with more if that’s your preference)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Top with parsley and eat with butter lettuce
Open and drain your cans of tuna. Place in a bowl and fork until all the tuna is broken apart. Set aside.
Prep and chop your celery, red onions, green onions and dill. Add in the bowl with the tuna. Add lemon juice, mayo, dijon mustard and salt and pepper. Mix well. Adjust with more lemon juice if preferred.
Store in the fridge for up to 30 minutes to allow all the flavors and juices to combine. Remove and top with parsley and serve with butter lettuce.