Tuna and Tomatillo Chili
Prep Time: 30 mins | 4-6 Servings
Tools needed for this extremely easy chili:
-Industrial sized freezer
We are totally kidding about the freezer. But you are going to love this chili so much you are going to want to make enough to fill an industrial sized freezer so you can eat this all year long!
- 3 (5oz) Bumble Bee® Chunk Light Tuna
- 1 lb. tomatillos, peeled and sliced in half
- 3 ½ cups vegetable broth
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno, stem and seeds removed
- Juice from one lime
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans
- 1 (4oz) can diced mild green chilies
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Blend tomatillos, vegetable broth, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño and lime juice in a blender until smooth0.
To a large pot, add tomatillo blend, tuna, onion, beans, canned chilis, cumin, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 20-30 minutes then serve with your favorite toppings! We used sour cream, avocado, cilantro and lime.