Thai Tuna Cucumber Cups
Prep Time: 20 mins | 2 Servings
Enjoy these Whole30cucumber cups as a fresh summer appetizer. Made with our solid white albacore and delicious whole30 approved ingredients, it is hard not to love these tasty bites!
- 1 can Bumble Bee 5oz Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons Whole30 approved almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon lime zest
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2-3 English cucumbers
In a large bowl, whisk together almond butter, coconut aminos, lime juice, ginger, lime zest and sesame oil until combined and smooth.
Into almond butter mix, gently stir in Bumble Bee Tuna, carrots, green onion, bell pepper, cilantro, mint and sea salt.
Cut English cucumbers into 1-inch slices.
Using a small melon-baller or a spoon, scoop our seeds while leaving the bottom of the cucumber intact to form a little bowl.
Fill each cucumber cup with tuna mixture with option to garnish with more mint or cilantro.