Mediterranean Tuna “Nachos”
Enjoy this Whole30 Version of Nachos with Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore and a whole bunch of fresh veggies. It’s perfect for a summer appetizer!
- 1 can Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon approved mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Harissa powder
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncinis
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons Tahini
- ½ cup approved baba ghanoush
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
In a medium bowl, mix together Bumble Bee Tuna, mayo, lemon juice, garlic, cumin and harissa then set aside.
Slice cucumber into ¼ inch thick “chips” and arrange on a platter.
Top cucumbers with tuna mix, tomato, olives, pepperoncinis, onion, a drizzle of tahini, baba ghanoush, and a sprinkle of parsley.