Mediterranean Tuna “Nachos”
These are nacho average nachos. A sophisticated take on loaded nachos, we substituted tortilla chips for fresh cucumber and piled them with our Mediterranean tuna salad and layers upon layers of veggies for an indulgence you won’t regret.
- 1 can Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon approved mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Harissa powder
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncinis
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons Tahini
- ½ cup approved baba ghanoush
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
In a medium bowl, mix together Bumble Bee Tuna, mayo, lemon juice, garlic, cumin and harissa then set aside.
Slice cucumber into ¼ inch thick “chips” and arrange on a platter.
Top cucumbers with tuna mix, tomato, olives, pepperoncinis, onion, a drizzle of tahini, baba ghanoush, and a sprinkle of parsley.