Travel Ready Pita with Tzatziki Tuna
Take your taste buds on a trip to the Mediterranean with this travel ready tzatziki tuna pita. This compact sandwich is just the right size to enjoy on the move.
- 1 can Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- ½ English cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 2-4 pieces green leaf lettuce
- 2-4 pieces of pita bread
Drain Bumble Bee Tuna and stir together with all ingredients except lettuce and pita bread.
Divide tuna into 2 containers and pack 1 leaf of lettuce and 1 pita bread per meal.
When ready for lunch, if available, heat pita in toaster or toaster oven until warm and lightly crisp.
Fill pita with 1 piece of lettuce and tuna mix.