Zoodle Tuna Stir-Fry
This Weight Watchers zoodle stir fry is a great choice for lunch or dinner and a good source of protein too!
- 2 Bumble Bee Tuna Spicy Thai Chili Pouches (2 SP)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar (1 SP)
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup snap peas
- 1 zucchini shredded into noodles
- 16 dry roasted peanuts, crushed (2 SP)
Over medium heat in a sauté pan, bring water, soy sauce, ginger and sugar to a simmer.
Add onion, carrot, bell pepper and snap peas and stir until tender and vibrant, about 3-5 minutes. If liquid reduces too much, add a bit more water so the veggies can be stirred easily.
Add zucchini and Bumble Bee Tuna and stir gently, cooking until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Top with crushed peanuts.