Zoodle Tuna Stir-Fry
Zoodles are the avocado of our age. All the benefits and bite of pasta, and none of the carbs?! Revolutionary. This stir-fry recipe gives you the classic stir-fry flavor without the carbs and a powerful dose of protein-packed Solid White Albacore Tuna.
- 2 Bumble Bee® Spicy Thai Chili Seasoned Tuna Pouches
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ¼ cup yellow onion, sliced
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup yellow or red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup snap peas
- 1 zucchini spiralized or cut into thin strips
- 16 dry roasted cashews
- Cilantro to taste
- Green onions, sliced to taste
Over medium heat in a sauté pan, add oil, soy sauce, ginger and sugar. Heat for 30 seconds
Add onion, carrot, bell pepper and snap peas and sesame oil and stir until tender and vibrant, about 3-5 minutes.
Add zucchini and Bumble Bee Tuna and stir gently, cooking until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Top with crushed cashews, cilantro and green onions.