- 1 can (3.75 oz) Smoked Oysters, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 pound medium size mushrooms, stems removed
- Pimento chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In medium skillet heat oil. Add onion and garlic. Cook over low heat 1 minute. Stir in oysters, bread crumbs, cheese and wine; mix well.
Fill each mushroom cap with oyster mixture. Place in un-greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Garnish with chopped pimento.