Believe us fellow oyster lovers, you’ve hit the jackpot with this one. Simple to make and luxurious to eat, our oysters casino recipe lets you indulge in all of oysters’ opulence and not give a single shuck when you make them. (Really, no shucking required.)
- 1 can (8 oz) Fancy Whole Oysters, drained
- 1/4 cup margarine stick, diced
- 1/4 cup minced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots or green onion
- 2 to 3 strips bacon, diced, partially cooked
Place 1-3 oysters in small shell shaped baking ramekin. Any appetizer size, ovenproof dish may be used.
Divide margarine, green pepper, parsley and shallots and put equal amounts on top of oysters. Top wtih bacon and broil for 2 minutes until brown.