Oyster Lemon Bagel
When it feels like your morning routine is getting a little… stale, it’s probably your bagel toppings. Our oyster lemon bagel spread with cream cheese, yogurt, celery and parsley is what you need to get your mornings going again and wake you up to all of life’s possibilities. Not to toot our own blow horn, but it’s a pretty big shucking deal in the bagel game.
- 1 can (3.75 oz) Smoked Oysters, drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup lemon non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley or cilantro
- 12 mini bagels, sliced horizontally
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, celery and parsley until well blended. Fold in oysters. Spread cream cheese oyster mixture on each bagel half. Garnish as desired with lemon and parsley.