New York Deli-Style Tuna
Prep Time: 20 mins | 6 Servings
There’s nothing to fuggedabout in this New York Deli-style bagel spread. Packed with flavor fit for the big city, we took all the staples of a New York deli — cream cheese, kosher dill pickle slices, mustard, and mayo — and mixed them into our signature Albacore Tuna salad for a bagel topper even real New Yorkers will love.
- 2 cans or pouches (5 oz) Tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons diced celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 New York style bagels, split
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 18 thin kosher dill pickle slices
- 12 thin slices red onion rings
Combine tuna, egg, celery, olives, capers, mayonnaise and mustard. Toast bagels and spread each half with 1/2 ounce cream cheese. Top with 3 pickle slices, tuna mixture and red onion. Serve open face.