Kid-Friendly Greek Tuna Salad with Pita Triangles
Picky eater problems? This Greek tuna salad made with Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore is a crowd pleaser for kids of all ages. Add some pita, fruit and veggies to your kid’s lunch box for a well-balanced meal you can count on.
- 1 can Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 3 tablespoons plain hummus
- ¼ cup cucumber, small chopped
- Optional: 1 tablespoon black olives, chopped
- Optional: salt and pepper
- 2 pita, cut into triangles
- 1 cup red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup pretzels
Drain Bumble Bee Tuna well and mix together with hummus, cucumber and olives, if your kids love them.
Option to season with salt and pepper.
Divide tuna into 4 lunch boxes and serve each meal with ½ pita, ¼ cup grapes, ¼ cup snap peas and ¼ cup pretzels.