Mediterranean Tuna & Quinoa Salad
Prep Time: 10 mins | 4 Servings
This Mediterranean Tuna and Quinoa Salad is completely versatile not to mention bursting with flavor. Toss the tuna, chickpeas, quinoa, any fresh herbs, and a squeeze of lemon. Easy peasy!
Recipe by: Climbing Grier Mountain
- 2 cans Bumble Bee® canned tuna
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- feta crumbles, for garnish
In a large mixing bowl add quinoa, Bumble Bee® tuna, tomatoes, chickpeas, mint, and parsley. Toss to combine.
In a small mixing bowl whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the quinoa mixture.
Toss to combine.
Garnish with feta crumbles and enjoy!