Mediterranean Egg Muffin Cups
Prep Time: 25 mins | 2 Servings
Enjoy these tasty morsels for breakfast lunch or dinner. They are Weight Watchers friendly and great for on-the-go!
- 1 Bumble Bee Tuna Sundried Tomato Pouch (1 SP)
- ¼ cup frozen spinach
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese (1 SP)
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Tomato Basil Salad
- 1 ½ cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- ¼ avocado (2 SP)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat balsamic vinaigrette (2 SP)
- 1 English muffin (4 SP)
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 6-muffin cup tray with silicon baking cups.
Defrost spinach and drain excess liquid out by pushing it against a fine mesh strainer or squeezing it in a towel.
Mix all egg cup ingredients together then evenly divide mixture into prepared muffin cups.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops of the egg cups are no longer jiggly.
Meanwhile, stir together tomato, basil, avocado and balsamic vinaigrette.
Once cool enough to touch, remove eggs from silicon cups and serve 3 per person along with half the tomato-basil salad and half a toasted English muffin.