Meal Prep Mason Jar Lemon-Pepper Tuna Salad
Take a few minutes out of your Sunday to whip up these zingy, protein-packed salads. Put them in your fridge and enjoy for the week. Bumble Bee’s Lemon & Pepper Seasoned Tuna Pouches makes it easy to add a flavorful kick to any salad.
- 2 Bumble Bee Lemon & Pepper Seasoned Tuna Pouches
- 1 cup English cucumber, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 12-16 butter lettuce leaves, shredded
- 4 tablespoons lemon or citrus vinaigrette
Dice all vegetables. To cut lettuce, stack leaves on top of each other and roll into a burrito shape. Thinly slice lettuce cross-wise then shake it out into shreds.
Place ingredients into large mason jar in following order: dressing, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, lettuce.
Secure jar with lid and pack with a Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch.
To serve, empty contents of jar into bowl and top with tuna.