Meal Prep Mason Jar Lemon-Pepper Tuna Salad
This is meal prep made easy. Zingy and packed with protein, these mason jar salads, featuring with our Lemon & Pepper Seasoned Tuna, are ready in minutes and keep things fresh and zesty every single day of the week.
- 2 Bumble Bee Lemon & Pepper Seasoned Tuna Pouches
- 1 cup English cucumber, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 12-16 butter lettuce leaves, shredded
- 4 tablespoons lemon or citrus vinaigrette
Dice all vegetables. To cut lettuce, stack leaves on top of each other and roll into a burrito shape. Thinly slice lettuce cross-wise then shake it out into shreds.
Place ingredients into large mason jar in following order: dressing, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, lettuce.
Secure jar with lid and pack with a Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch.
To serve, empty contents of jar into bowl and top with tuna.