LEMON & PEPPER TUNA MELT
Prep Time: 30 mins | 1 Serving
- 1 pouch (2.5 oz.) Bumble Bee Lemon & Pepper Seasoned Tuna
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 2 slices rustic sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- ½ cup baby arugula lettuce
- 2 slices provolone cheese
Combine tuna, mayonnaise and red onion in a small bowl.
Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter.
Place one slice of bread, buttered side down in a skillet over medium heat.
Top bread with cheese, tuna, arugula and remaining slice of bread, buttered side up.
Cook until bread is golden and cheese begins to melt; turn sandwich and cook until heated through.