Lemon- Dill Tuna Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 30 mins | 4 Servings
Recipe by: The Real Food Dietitians
- 2 (5 oz) cans Bumble Bee® Chunk Light tuna in water, drained
- 8 ounces pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 large stalk celery, finely diced
- ¼ cup finely minced red onion or shallot
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill (may substitute 1 ½ tsp dried dill)
- ½ cup mayo or greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. salt
- Pinch of black pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding frozen peas to the pot in the last 60 seconds of cooking time.
Drain pasta, rinse with cold water and drain again to remove as much water as possible.
While the pasta cooks, add celery, onion, lemon juice, dill, mayo, salt, and pepper to a large bowl and stir to combine.
Add tuna, pasta, and peas to the bowl and gently stir to combine. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, as desired.