Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Enchiladas are already pretty darn easy to make. We just made them even easier. Simply create the filling with our Premium White Chicken Chunk in Water (pre-cooked so you don’t have to deal with those chicken bits), roll it up into a tortilla, top with a salsa, and savor the scrumptious piquant flavor.
- 2 cans (10 oz) Premium White Chicken Chunk in Water, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 package (8 oz) or 2 cups shredded Jack and Cheddar cheese blend
In medium skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the chicken broth and saute onion about 2 minutes or until translucent. Add chicken and chilies, heat through.
Spread 1 teaspoon sour cream on each tortilla and divide chicken onion mixture evenly on each tortilla (approximately 1/4 cup) with 1 tablespoon of cheese on each. Roll tightly. Place in a large rectangular casserole dish (about 13 x 9).
In small bowl, combine soup, remaining broth, and remaining sour cream. Pour cream mixture over top of enchiladas. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with salsa if desired.