Classic Cobb Salad
We know a thing or two about keeping classics fresh. This classic cobb salad keeps all the staples — chicken, bacon, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, avocado, crumbled blue cheese — but saves you from having to cook the chicken yourself. And did we mention bacon?
- 1 can (10 oz) Premium Chicken Breast Chunk in Water, drained
- 4 cups chopped Romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, seed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
Place lettuce in large serving bowl. Arrange chicken, bacon, eggs, blue cheese, tomato and avocado on top of lettuce. Top with blue cheese dressing and serve.