Chicken Bacon Quiche
- 1 can (10 oz) Premium White Chicken Chunk in Water, drained
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 9" pie crust pastry
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare pie crust according to package directions.
Sprinkle chicken, bacon, cheese and onions in pie crust. In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, salt, thyme and pepper. Pour egg mixture over ingredients in prepared pie crust.
Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Bake uncovered until knife comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.