Dill-icious Tuna & Cucumber Salad
Prep Time: 15 mins
We live for the dill. All the dill. Delicious flakey tuna, seasoned and mixed with fresh dill, cucumber, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper, this simple tuna salad recipe is the perfect lunchtime topper for a salad or sandwich.
- 2 cans or pouches (5 oz) Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
Combine tuna, cucumber, onion, dill, mayonnaise, mustard and pepper. Serve on a bed of lettuce with tomatoes or on whole wheat bread for a sandwich.