We hate to get cheesy, but we cried the first time we took a bite of this crab melt. And the second. And the third. There’s just nothing like chunks of crabmeat and sharp Cheddar cheese coming together in a creamy pile on top of a toasted English muffin. Believe us, it’s an emotional meltdown worth having again and again.
- 2 cans (6 oz.) Pink Crabmeat, drained
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 package (8 oz) 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (6 each) English muffins
In medium bowl, combine crab, cheeses, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, dill and garlic salt. Blend well.
Split each English muffin in half and place cut side face up on sheet pans. Spread crab mixture over each muffin half.
Broil for 8 – 10 minutes or until golden brown on edges.