Curried Tuna Deviled Egg Recipe by Sam the Cooking Guy®
Prep Time: 20 mins | 8 Servings
When brunching is everything, this Curried Tuna Deviled Egg Recipe will truly expand your outlook on life. Tuna aficionado and San Diego professional chef, Sam the Cooking Guy®, created this extra devilish recipe with Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna to meet all your brunch needs.
- 1 – 5oz can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, cold
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (use more if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Finely chopped parsley, for garnish
Slice hard-boiled eggs lengthwise. Scoop yolks into a bowl and place the whites on your serving plate.
Combine mayo, curry powder, mustard, cayenne and salt & pepper with your scooped out yolks and mix well.
Add most of the tuna (saving a little for garnish) to your yolk mixture.
Fill each of the white egg halves with this mixture. Add a tiny amount of leftover tuna to the top of each egg, and garnish with parsley.