Crab Imperial Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep Time: Prep time: 15 mins | 5 servings
These tender little bites are bursting with chunks of crab, herbed cream, and crunchy breadcrumbs. The classic flavors of Crab Imperial packed into softly baked mushrooms provides perfect portions.
- 1 can (6 oz) Premium Select Wild Fancy Lump Crab Meat
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 cups whole wheat bread crumbs
- 20 cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove the stems from mushrooms and set aside.
Stir together yogurt, egg, mustard, sugar, and Old Bay until smooth. Add the crab and breadcrumbs and stir until mixture sticks together.
Push a spoonful of crab mixture into the hole where the stem was of each mushroom and then place another spoonful on top.
Bake until golden brown and tender, about 10 minutes. Serve sprinkled with parsley.