Classic Tuna Wrap
Prep Time: 10 mins | 4 Servings
This Classic Tuna Wrap Recipe is a great option for when you need a healthy meal to take on-the-go. Perfect for meal prepping or when you don’t have time to cook, these tuna wraps are made with feel good ingredients like Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna.
- 2 cans (5 oz) Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 3/4 cup your favorite tuna dressing (Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, ranch)
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tortilla wraps of your choice
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 small tomato sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
In a medium bowl, combine tuna, dressing, cucumber, walnuts, mustard and tarragon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Lay your tortilla wrap down onto a flat surface. Add lettuce, tomato, cucumber and avocado onto the wrap. Top the vegetables with the tuna mixture. Roll the wrap and serve.