Chili Lime Salmon Tacos
Prep Time: 15-20 mins | 4 Servings
Chili and lime are two of our top salmon seasonings (and we try a lot of seafood seasonings). The balance of spicy and sour tang they add to our salmon? Superb. And this recipe? So simple. Throw it all onto a warm tortilla, garnish with chopped cilantro, cabbage, and a few dashes of hot sauce or salsa, and you have yourself a taco night you won’t find at any taco chain.
- 1 can (14.75 oz) Salmon, drained and flaked (remove skin & bones as desired)
- 1 fresh lime, for juice and wedges
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning or chili powder, salt
- 8 (6 inch) soft corn tortillas or small flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cabbage mix
- 1 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Serve with your favorite salsa or hot sauce
Optional: White Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Hot sauce
Cook each tortilla in microwave oven to warm or warm in lightly oiled pan about 30 seconds.
Sautée salmon with lime juice and taco seasoning to warm through, about 2 minutes.
Divide salmon and fill warm corn tortilla, top with cabbage and cilantro. Serve with your favorite salsa and white sauce.
Optional White Sauce Recipe: Combine sour cream with hot sauce, stir well.