The Best Tuna Salad
Prep Time: 15 mins
Delicious flakey tuna, seasoned and mixed with fresh dill, cucumber, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper, this simple tuna salad recipe is the perfect lunchtime topper for a salad or sandwich.
- 2 cans or pouches (5 oz) Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
Combine tuna, cucumber, onion, dill, mayonnaise, mustard and pepper. Serve on a bed of lettuce with tomatoes or on whole wheat bread for a sandwich.