Tuna Po’boy Sandwich
Prep Time: 20 mins | 1 Serving
A Tuna Po’boy Sandwich from Sam the Cooking Guy® is just what the doctor ordered. Made with Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, this Tuna Po’boy Sandwich recipe will be your secret weapon for the next picnic or potluck.
Tuna Salad Mix:
- 2 (12 oz.) cans Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup dill, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Neutral oil & butter
- One slice Muenster cheese
- 1 hamburger bun or large roll
- 1/3 cup cole slaw
Combine 1 cup of tuna mix and Panko bread crumbs in a bowl – mix well to combine. Heat a skillet on the stove with a little oil and butter.
Shape tuna and breadcrumbs into a patty. Place patty in frying pan and cook on each side until golden brown.
Place a slice of cheese on the patty once you’ve flipped the burger.
Toast each bun half. On one bun add mayonnaise, top with cole slaw, and place the cooked tuna patty on top. Finish with the second bun half.
Save remainder of tuna mix in air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.