Tuna Guacamole with Jicama Chips
Prep Time: 20 mins | 3-6 Servings
Keep things keto without guacing the boat. Our keto-friendly Tuna Guacamole is a great option for a side dish or snack, giving you a powerful source of tuna protein and a better alternative to classic tortilla chips with the jicama chips.
- 1 can Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Juice from 2 limes, divided
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound jicama
- 2 teaspoons tajin, optional
Slice avocados in half, carefully remove the pit and skin and place in a large mixing bowl.
Mash the avocado with a fork or masher until it’s as smooth or chunky as you like it.
Add Bumble Bee Tuna, tomato, onion, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, juice form 1 lime, salt and pepper. and stir to combine.
Cut jicama into ½ inch sticks or into ¼ inch thick triangles.
In a large bowl, toss jicama with juice from 1 lime and tajin until lightly coated.
Serve guacamole with jicama for dipping.