Travel Ready Sesame-Ginger Tuna Bowl
On-the-go does not have to mean fast food. Whip up this tangy sesame-ginger bowl with Bumble Bee’s Prime Fillet Albacore Tuna in few simple steps. Pop a lid on, throw it in your lunch box and get on your way.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 can Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Albacore Tuna
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup edamame, frozen/thawed
- ½ avocado
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds, optional
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger, optional
Sesame Ginger Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
For dressing, whisk together all ingredients until combined. Divide into 2 travel containers.
In 2 glass containers with lids, divide rice, cabbage, Bumble Bee Tuna, cucumber, edamame and avocado.
Top it with green onions, sesame seeds and pickled ginger.
When ready to eat, drizzle with dressing and enjoy!