GARLIC & HERB TUNA MIXED WITH BEETS SALAD
Prep Time: 20 mins | 1 Serving
- 1 pouch (2.5 oz.) Bumble Bee Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoned Tuna
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Pinch salt
- 1 cooked golden beet
- 1 cooked red beet
- 1½ cup baby lettuce greens
- ½ cup pea sprouts
- ¼ cup candied pecans
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
Combine oil, vinegar, honey and salt in a small bowl, whisk until smooth.
Cut beets into wedges.
Place baby lettuce on a serving plate; top with beets, pea sprouts, pecans, pomegranate seeds and tuna.
Drizzle dressing over salad.