- 4 cans (4 oz) Medium Shrimp, drained
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 8 mini 5 inch corn tortillas or 4 fajita size flour tortillas
- 1 tomato, diced (optional)
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced (optional)
- Wedge of lemon
- Tabasco sauce as desired
In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and add onions, peppers and garlic. saute for 8 minutes or until tender. Add cilantro, shrimp and lemon pepper stir gently until heated through.
Serve warm, spoon shrimp fajita mixture into tortillas. Serve with tomato and avocado, as desired.