Niçoise Pasta Salad With Dill-Dijon Dressing
Prep Time: 15 mins | 2-4 Servings
Tuna Niçoise Pasta Salad. Hard to say, easy to make. We’ll help you out. Niçoise: [ nee-swahz; French nee-swaz ] Keep scrolling for the recipe!
Thank you to our friends at Tasty for this creation.
Tuna Pasta Salad
- 3 (5 oz) cans Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups French green beans, ends trimmed, cut into 1–1½ inch pieces
- 1 lb. cavatappi pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup kalamata olive, pitted
- ¾ cup Radishes, stems trimmed, quartered and halved
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaf, chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp shallots, minced
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Fill a medium pot ¾ of the way with water. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
Add the eggs and cook for 6½-–7 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath in a medium bowl. Remove the eggs from the pot and immediately transfer to the ice bath to cool for 3–4 minutes. Once cool enough to handle, peel and halve the eggs and set aside.
Boil the green beans in the same pot for 30–60 seconds, until bright green and slightly tender. Immediately transfer to the ice bath for 30–60 seconds to cool. Remove from the ice bath and blot dry with paper towels.
In a large bowl, combine the cavatappi pasta, blanched green beans, grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, radishes, tuna, feta, mint, and dill.
Make the dill-Dijon dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the shallot, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, champagne vinegar, dill, sugar, salt, and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and whisk until emulsified.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss until fully coated.
Divide the salad between serving bowls and top each portion with a halved jammy egg.