Tuna Nicoise Salad
Prep Time: 15 mins | 1-4 Servings
Like the classy friend who always adds flair to any occasion, this simple-to-make menagerie of mouthwatering bites nourishes soul and body, and gives you plenty to chew on between all of that juicy brunch gossip.
Recipe by: Lindsey Eats LA
- 1 cup green beans, blanched
- 1 cup baby potatoes, sliced in half and steamed
- 2 soft boiled, jammy eggs
- 1 (5 oz) can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced or quartered
- 3 medium sized tomatoes, quartered
- 2-3 little gems or 1 head of butter lettuce
- Top with: dill, tarragon, chives, lemon squeeze
Herb Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons dijon
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/8th cup olive oil
- 1 finely minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Begin by making your dressing by mixing everything together with either a whisk or blender. Set aside.
Blanch your green beans, potatoes and make your eggs. (About 6 minutes boiled for jammy, but you can always hard boil them if you prefer). Prep and wash the rest of your vegetables.
Remove tuna from the can and flake. You could also use a Bumble Bee® Albacore in Water pouch if you do not have or feel like breaking out the can opener.
In a large platter or bowl, toss your green beans, potatoes,, tuna, radish, tomatoes, lettuce and toss with your dressing. Top with your eggs, herbs and a lemon squeeze. Do another light toss (to not ruin the eggs) and serve!