Mediterranean Albacore Flatbread
Prep Time: 30 mins | 4-6 Servings
- 1 (5oz) can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore, drained
- 4 oz feta cheese, drained and at room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 large flatbread, store-bought or homemade
- 1 oz shredded provolone cheese
- ⅓ cup artichoke hearts in water, drained and sliced
- ¼ cup roasted red bell pepper, drained and sliced
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, drained and sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a medium bowl, mix together the feta cheese, cream cheese, 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
Evenly spread the feta mixture over the flatbread and top with the shredded provolone.
Top with the tuna, artichoke hearts, roasted red bell pepper and kalamata olives. Sprinkle with the dried oregano and more feta cheese crumbles if you’d like. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the flatbread is golden. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and serve.