Light Tuna Sandwich
Prep Time: 15 mins | 4-6 Servings
- 3 (2.5 oz) Bumble Bee® Chunk Light Tun Pouches
- 2 Celery stalks with leaves finely chopped
- 3 tbsp finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese or ricotta
- 3 English muffins, toasted & halved
- ¼ cup baby arugula
- More extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, chopped celery stalks and leaves, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese spread onto each English muffin half.
Arrange a few arugulaleaves on the spread and top with 2 tablespoons of the tuna salad and a drizzle of olive oil.