Spicy Tuna Hand Roll
Prep Time: 10 mins | 1 (makes 4 hand rolls) Serving
Skip the delivery fee and make these quick and delicious spicy tuna hand rolls at home!
- 1 Bumble Bee® Sriracha Seasoned Tuna Pouch with Spork
- ½ cup cooked rice (ideally sushi rice)
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 sheets nori paper, cut in half (making 4 sheets)
- ¼ cup English cucumber, julienned (sliced very thin)
- ¼ cup radish, julienned (sliced very thin)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Cilantro microgreens, optional
- Sesame seeds, optional
In a bowl, toss cooked rice with rice wine vinegar and set aside.
Place a cut nori sheet shiny side down, horizontally on flat surface.
Place 2 tbsp rice diagonally on the left side of the nori touching the top left edge, down diagonally to about 1-inch away from the bottom left edge.
Spread about 1 tablespoon Bumble Bee Tuna on top of the rice.
Top the Bumble Bee Tuna with a few pieces of each: cucumber, radish, avocado, and optional microgreens, careful not to overload.
Working quickly, Fold the bottom left corner of the nori over the filling to form a triangle, and keep rolling until you have a cone shape. A dab of water at the seam will help the roll to stick when you finish rolling.
Repeat the filling and rolling process until all of your hand rolls are assembled, option to sprinkle exposed fillings with sesame seeds then enjoy immediately.