Prep Time: 15 Mins | 4-6 Servings
The best ceviche recipe for a hot summer beach day! Fresh citrus and albacore tuna come together to create a fiesta in your mouth!
- 4 (2.5 oz) Bumble Bee® Wild Caught Albacore Tuna Pouch in Water
- 1/4 cup purple onion, diced
- 1 grapefruit, segmented and coarsely chopped
- 1 orange, segmented and coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, finely diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large limes
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1 avocado, chopped
In a bowl, add in the tuna, olive oil, salt and citrus.
Mix and let it absorb with the tuna in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Adjust salt as needed.
Remove from the fridge then add in the jalapeños, onions, and parsley and avocado.
Mix everything together well.
Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with some sliced avocados, lime wedges, sliced jalapeño peppers and enjoy!