Prep Time: 20 mins | 8 Servings
- 1 (5oz) Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water
- 1/2 cup black olives, no pit
- 1/2 cup green olives, no pit
- ¼ cup capers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 baguette, sliced & toasted
- 2-3 tablespoons butter, melted
Place olives, capers, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, pepper and oil in food processor and pulse until mixture is evenly chopped and still chunky, about 10 seconds.
Transfer olive mix to large serving bowl and gently fold in tuna.
Refrigerate covered 1+ hour until ready to serve.
Serve with toasted baguette (prepared by brushing ½” slices of bread with melted butter and toasting in 400°F oven about 3-5 minutes until golden).