Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time: 35 mins | 8 Servings
When this Buffalo chicken dip graces your game day, you won’t even miss the wings (and it really helps get over the loss).
- 3 cans (5 oz) Premium White Chicken in water, drained
- 6 ounces light cream cheese (or neufchatel cheese)
- 4 ounces low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium saucepan over medium low heat, stirring constantly, melt the cream cheese, about 2 minutes. Mix in Greek yogurt and stir to combine, about 1 minute. Add celery, hot sauce, and chicken and stir together, breaking the chicken into small pieces with a fork.
Transfer the mixture to a small casserole dish or shallow baking dish and sprinkle the crumbled blue cheese on top. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Serve with carrot and celery sticks.