Prep Time: Prep time: 15 mins | 2 servings
You don’t need an expensive meal delivery kit to make an easy, healthy meal. Honestly, you don’t even have to cook. This quick and easy homemade salad features our Premium Solid White Albacore Tuna, a medley of romaine and arugula, thinly sliced radish, peppers, red onions, and a melody of cherry tomatoes, all garnished with capers, pepitas seeds, and fresh dill or parsley.
Serving suggestion: with wine, on the couch, watching your favorite show.
- 1 (5 oz.) can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in water, drained
- 1 cup chopped Little Gem or baby Romaine lettuce leaves
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup baby arugula leaves
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup chopped red, green or yellow pepper
- ½ cup halved melody cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Garnish with capers, pepitas seeds and fresh dill or parsley
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill or parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Place lettuce, spinach and arugula leaves into a medium bowl. Top with radish, peppers, tomatoes, onion, and half the amount of drained tuna.
Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. Season to taste.
Pour dressing onto salad and gently toss together. Top with remaining tuna. Garnish with capers, pepitas seeds and fresh herbs.