Sam the Cooking Guy®’s Tuna Alfredo
Prep Time: 30 mins | 4-6 Servings
Sam the Cooking Guy® brings an elevated version of traditional pasta in this Tuna Alfredo recipe. Made with Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna, you can plate this recipe using pastry puff accents for a holiday dish that will wow.
- 1 (12 oz.) can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced small
- 1/3 cup red pepper, diced small
- 1/3 cup Shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups spinach, loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1 cup heavy cream
Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat on your stove top and add onion, red pepper and mushrooms – cook until just softened, about 4 minutes.
Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Then add spinach and stir often until it is fully wilted, about 2 minutes. Mix in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
Stir continually until cheese has been incorporated and sauce thickens – season with salt & pepper and serve.