JALAPENO TUNA VEGGIE TACOS
Prep Time: 20 mins | 1 Serving
- 1 pouch (2.5 oz.) Bumble Bee Jalapeno Seasoned Tuna
- 2 4-inch corn tortillas
- 1/3 cup fresh corn kernels
- ½ avocado, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- ¼ cup slivered red onion
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 350º.
Coat tortilla with non-stick cooking spray on all sides; fold tortillas in half on a baking sheet.
Bake 8 minutes; turn folded tortillas over, continue baking 4 to 6 minutes until crisp.
Roast corn in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until charred.
Drizzle avocado wedges with 1 teaspoon lime juice. Fill tortillas with equal amounts of avocado, corn, red onion, radishes, cilantro and tuna.
Combine mayonnaise and remaining lime juice; season with salt and pepper to taste, drizzle over tacos.