Classic Linguini with Clams
You don’t need to drop a pretty penny at an Italian bistro or be a classically trained chef to savor this elegant pasta dish. Seriously, it’s one of the easiest, most affordable dishes you can make — and we’ve already prepared the clams for you.
- 1 can (10 oz) Fancy Whole Baby Clams, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1 package (8 oz) dry linguine pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
In medium skillet, heat olive oil and saute onion and garlic for 3-5 minutes. Stir in wine and clam liquid; bring to a boil for about 3 minutes to reduce liquid. Stir in clams, parsley and pepper. Cook until heated through.
Serve over cooked linguini pasta. Garnish with parsley as desired.