Brie and Herbed Tuna Crostini
Prep Time: 10 mins | 1 Serving
- 1 Bumble Bee® Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Seasoned Tuna Pouch
- French baguette, cut into 6, half- inch slices
- 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 slices brie cheese
- Half of an apple, sliced
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Flaky sea salt, to taste
Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Slice baguette with a serrated knife then brush one side with olive oil.
Place bread, olive oil side up, in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for 6-9 minutes until crisp and golden on top.
While still warm, top each crostini with a slice of brie, a portion of Bumble Bee Tuna, and a few thin slices of apple.
Garnish with thyme, pepper, and flaky sea salt.